woensdag 1 oktober 2014

Less Than 5 Hours To Join IM Cartel

Hmmm, I feel like this is a repeat of my "Last Call" post from a couple of months ago. I had some suspicions back then that IM Cartel might be reopened for the general public down the line, I didn't expect it to be this soon.

Anyway, if you are interested in joining a cartel, new cartels will be created as people buy in, you have less than 5 hours to do so. You can read the salespage here.

Some addon review thoughts (read Part 1 and Part 2):

As mentioned in my last IM Cartel review update, at the moment I think there are differences in levels of success between the cartels (though, that is an assumption, based on nothing more than a feeling and the number of reviews). I just want to clarify that I believe these differences will even out as more books are published and reviewed.

Activities seem to have dropped a bit over the past week. Not sure whether this is just the reporting lagging. Probably due to reopening the opportunity for new investors.

I expect things to pick up again early next week.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten